• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Fast Jacket

RetinaBurn

Oakley Expert
California
I have had these for a week now and finally posting a pic of my latest pair of Oakley’s. The fit is excellent and I really like the Polarized OO Red Iridium Lenses. So far I like these a lot. The Switchlock system on these easy to use.
newstuff004.jpg

Nice, I love that colorway, I've been eyeing it on their website for a while now! Congrats!

I really want to get a pair of these, but according to Oakley (through Facebook), they're having trouble with the paint on the Chrome frame. I'm hoping they'll either get that issue resolved or find a similar colorway to replace it.

How does it fit? I imagine it to be very similar to Half/Flak Jackets.

SpliceD said:
I really want to get a pair of these, but according to Oakley (through Facebook), they're having trouble with the paint on the Chrome frame. I'm hoping they'll either get that issue resolved or find a similar colorway to replace it.

How does it fit? I imagine it to be very similar to Half/Flak Jackets.

Where did you see that, I can't find it on their page.

This is it. "Oakley Store #41 - Tulsa, OK It is our understanding that the FMJ Chrome Fast Jacket has been discontinued." Discontinued before they were even released. I hope this isn't a trend that's gonna keep happening.

ExMetal said:
This is it. "Oakley Store #41 - Tulsa, OK It is our understanding that the FMJ Chrome Fast Jacket has been discontinued." Discontinued before they were even released. I hope this isn't a trend that's gonna keep happening.

There might be some truth to it unfortunately. According to Oakley's website all the colors are listed as shipping in 3-5 days with the exception of the FMJ, this is still listed as temporarily sold out.

Back