• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Fathom Collection

nlgrav182

Oakley Expert
BAh7CGkKIgw0NjB4MjMwaQtsKwf2AwhRaQhpA6pAAw.jpg

Somewhere between the devil and the deep blue sea, the Oakley Graphics Kitchen cooked up a wickedly original design concept called Fathom. Four premium sunglasses were selected for the eyewear collection, and accents range from the magma orange of deep sea vents to the yellow of corals and the blue of shimmering shallows. It’s a color palette that paints you as a true individual, so no more swimming with the school of uninspired style.

Pretty wild colorways. I would like to see more consistency throughout the models, especially with neon yellow being sought after. Looks like they gave four very different designers carte blanche with the Oakley supply chain and they all went different directions.

Radarlock comes with Ice and VR28, both vented.

Racing Jacket comes with BI and Clear, vented.

510963832683c.jpg

510967326fcc0.jpg

5106c95d3f170.jpg

5106ee44d02cf.jpg

Four very different pairs beside eachother you almost couldn't tell they were all part of the same collection. I do really like the colors though I this the neon yellow looks awesome.

those yellow are in the right place, except that in the dispatch its like something is missing, the radar though is wicked!

Latest Posts

Back