Mozole

Oakley Beginner
Hi, i was wondering what does the MPH stand for, as i see some models, including felon's titled MPH on some sites and on ebay, i want to buy a felon, some are titled MPH but mostly not. i tried finding out what MPH stand for oakleys, but couldnt find anything, i need some help

Shade Station Oakley Sunglasses
Register to Not see this ad

dwcfrr74

Oakley Beginner
Since they're cobbled together from left over parts, the MPH stands for "Mister Potato Head".

Not making this up. The info was released to Oakley Vault stores via a corporate memo when the first MPH glasses hit the market.

D

Mozole

Oakley Beginner
dwcfrr74 said:
Since they're cobbled together from left over parts, the MPH stands for "Mister Potato Head".

Not making this up. The info was released to Oakley Vault stores via a corporate memo when the first MPH glasses hit the market.

D
ahaha, no but im really interested in what MPH is, seems that alot of models have that?

dwcfrr74

Oakley Beginner
MPH stands for "Mister Potato Head". Seriously.

If they had too many parts of a discontinued model they put together "non-stock" colorways and sold them as "MPH" models.
WHen it comes to Oakley facts, I don't BS and provide false information or "guess".

MPH stands for "Mister Potato Head". Again, with my own two eyes I saw it on a corporate memo from Oakley to its retail stores when they started shipping MPH models to the store.

So MPH models may have a frame and color combination that was never officially released, BUT they're still the same glasses.

Believe what you want. You can call Oakley and ask.

HTH
D

Mozole

Oakley Beginner
dwcfrr74 said:
MPH stands for "Mister Potato Head". Seriously.

If they had too many parts of a discontinued model they put together "non-stock" colorways and sold them as "MPH" models.
WHen it comes to Oakley facts, I don't BS and provide false information or "guess".

MPH stands for "Mister Potato Head". Again, with my own two eyes I saw it on a corporate memo from Oakley to its retail stores when they started shipping MPH models to the store.

So MPH models may have a frame and color combination that was never officially released, BUT they're still the same glasses.

Believe what you want. You can call Oakley and ask.

HTH
D
GTFO

wrist

Oakley Collector
RVA.
I can vouch that MPH does indeed stand for "Mister Potato Head." I agree it's weird, but for what it is, it works perfectly. Dwc knows what's up.

Latest posts

New Threads