• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ferrari Jacket. Does Anyone Recognize This??

I picked this up at my local thrift store. I just can't seem to find another one like it and would like to know more about it.

Thanks for the reply and the link. This is actually the only website I could find when doing my own research but I still didn't know what it meant. Do you think this was made specifically for the crew? I'd love to hear more opinions as mine are just non educated guesses.

Once again thanks!

Thanks for the reply and the link. This is actually the only website I could find when doing my own research but I still didn't know what it meant. Do you think this was made specifically for the crew? I'd love to hear more opinions as mine are just non educated guesses.

Once again thanks!

I am almost certain that this was made for the crew alone. KEEP THIS JACKET!!!!

While one would call it rare, i'd hardly call it a collectible. ANYONE can take a jacket (any jacket) and take it down to your local embroiderer to have YOUR logo put on it. Simple explanation is that they did exactly this for crew jackets. I'm sure you could buy an Oakley jacket and embroider a Ferrari (or Porsche, Lamborghini or even an Oakley logo) on it and have a one-off jacket. Does it increase value? Doubt it. Make it interesting or a conversation piece? Definitely. It that was a factory Ferrari jacket with a famous driver's name on it i'd think different. Looks like a privateer team jacket to me anyway.
Tim

Sweet Find. Every once and a while, I can score something branded with Oakley at the local thrift shops. Never a once and lifetime jacket though. Sweet pickup. I think there is a few of us in here dying to know what you paid for this.

Thanks for all of the replies. Keep em coming if you don't mind. I don't remember exactly how much I paid for it but it definitely wasn't more than $7.00.

Latest Posts

Back