• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Ferrari Jacket. Does Anyone Recognize This??

Also, if this was just a regular Oakley jacket embroidered, does anybody know what the model of this jacket is?

As cool as it is it looks like a standard crew jacket that was embroidered for the team or crew. I wouldn't say it's especially rare, but a cool piece to have for sure.

Many race teams use Oakley clothing for their crews and giveaways. They just buy the stuff and have the logos put on them. If it were a Ferrari team sponsored by Oakley, as in main sponsor on the car, that would be a whole different story.

team risi comp did a demo day outside oakley one icon hq several years ago. so the connection between that team and oakley is real. i did come across on ebay australia a few days ago a similar jacket oakley did for the toyota 86, which is the sister car to the subaru brz. i dont know what you guys call it in america. apparently its official toyota 86 merchandise, done on an oakley jacket similar to the one above. this one in particular is size small.

Thanks for all of the responses. Not sure what I'm going to do with this jacket. I bought it to wear but if its a one of a kind thing, I might want to sell it. The research continues.

You guys have been great!

Back