• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley Field Guide Handbook (employee manual)

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Now you've officially seen everything Oakley related for sale on these forums. I have for you a set of two (2) Oakley "Field Guide Handbooks." These are, for lack of a better term, employee manuals or handbooks. The book isn't particularly special, just talks about Oakley as a company, work policies, procedures, etc etc. Scattered throughout the book are random Oakley related sketches, from blueprints of Oakley HQ, UV ray and spectrum charts, to illustrations of how to install lenses. They were given to employees in 2011.

IMG_20151204_184607616_HDR.jpg
IMG_20151204_184632820_HDR.jpg
IMG_20151204_184716119.jpg
IMG_20151204_184814674.jpg

I honestly don't know what these are worth, if they are worth anything. Feel free to throw out your best offer for a book. I'll sell both or separate. These are truly for the hardcore O-Nerd!

BOTH BOOKS ARE NOW SOLD

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
PMing

Pm

Messages sent. One more available. I totally forgot to put a size measurement. They are 8.5" x 5.75" (length x width).

According to forum rules you must post a price. This is a great item and I am interested.
Thank you and good luck!

Price? (as required)

What's the price?

You must post a price. Please follow the rules or I will close this thread. NO ONE IS EXEMPT!
Good luck with the sale.

Wow that post disappeared FAST... :(

I put a number because it's required, but best offer wins.

Status
Not open for further replies.