• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Field Jacket Sunglasses advancer issue

TOCyclist

Oakley Beginner
Hi all -

I bought a pair of Field Jacket glasses for cycling. The advancer is a useful feature I thought but after only using it maybe a half dozen times, it has become completely immovable. It's in the open position and so far every attempt to close it has failed. I don't want to force it and break it. What's the secret behind easily opening and closing it?? Thanks for any help with this!

I’m not familiar with that feature, but I would try YouTube.

Hi all -

I bought a pair of Field Jacket glasses for cycling. The advancer is a useful feature I thought but after only using it maybe a half dozen times, it has become completely immovable. It's in the open position and so far every attempt to close it has failed. I don't want to force it and break it. What's the secret behind easily opening and closing it?? Thanks for any help with this!
I don't have a pair so can't speak to this problem directly. But if you're one to wear sunblock or perhaps a heavy sweater on the bike, start with a good cleaning. If you're not already one to clean the glasses after every ride, consider any of the omatter parts and movable pieces as a regular habit.

Latest Posts

Back