• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Fives Squared OO Polarized

is this metallic red the same as the metallic red used on the straight jackets? i saw a pair of metallic red straight jackets at sunglass hut, but they looked a lot darker and the metal flake didn't stand out near as much. but that could have been due to the low light in the store on the straight jackets, and the flash of the camera used to take the pictures of the fives.

Yeh I believe its the same frame as these. The flash definitely makes them look brighter in the pictures.

Just tried looking for 00 polarized lense for the five squared and can't find them. Were they discontinued?

music_man185 said:
is this metallic red the same as the metallic red used on the straight jackets? i saw a pair of metallic red straight jackets at sunglass hut, but they looked a lot darker and the metal flake didn't stand out near as much. but that could have been due to the low light in the store on the straight jackets, and the flash of the camera used to take the pictures of the fives.

The darker metallic red straight jacket frame color is called blood. The one that is actually metallic red is the same as the fives squared and antix.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

bgbg13 said:
Just tried looking for 00 polarized lense for the five squared and can't find them. Were they discontinued?

They were only available in this frame, not as replacements or in custom. But the whole pair is $59 in the Vaults do you can get everything for less than just the lenses would be anyway. Arizona Mills has them. Saw them yesterday.

Sent from my iPhone using Forum Runner

Back