• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Fives Squared OO Polarized

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Hey got these about 2 months back just never got a chance to post them. I am a big fan of the OO polarized lens. The fives squared frames are small but they are also super lightweight and comfortable to wear.

img1245.jpg

img1248g.jpg

img1247ji.jpg

I always loved this color, i have a pair in the Straight Jacket in the OO Polarized, also have a pair of the Antix in the Metallic Red.

The tint is different, it shows up a little red, but not a lot, and it supposedly enhances color contrast and depth perception, I believe.

that sounds awesome. black iridium is my fav lens color. but i would like to try a contrasting lens. vr28 black iridium is too brown for my taste.

Yeh If you get a chance I would try finding them at a local store, and try them on. Thats what happened to me, I was at a sunglass hut and the lady working there showed me the OO lenses, and I loved them!

Its becoming a lot more popular now, its mostly available on the sport frames, but they are coming out on more and more frames!

that sounds good. i can't find them on oakley's website. its not even offered as a replacement lens for the fives squared.

Latest Posts

Back