• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Flak 2.0 XL

willmiam1

Oakley Beginner
New Jersey

I recently purchased a pair of Oakley Flak® 2.0 XL NFL Salute To Service Limited Edition 2022. Does anyone know how many were produced and if they are of any value over the regular price?​

I recently purchased a pair of Oakley Flak® 2.0 XL NFL Salute To Service Limited Edition 2022. Does anyone know how many were produced and if they are of any value over the regular price?​

A lot of them were made. They were up on the Oakley site for a few months before they sold out. Oakley really throws around the term "limited Edition" pretty casually. I think what that means nowadays is "were going to make tens of thousands of these, but only once". When they really make limited editions, they have no probable telling everyone how few they made to drive interest.

As far as value, probably nothing more than retail, if that. The Flak from this collection was pretty boring being nothing more than a tan frame. The Fuel cell wasn't much better with nothing to speak of besides the camo icon. The Holbrook was the only one with anything cool done to it with the paintwork on the arm, but even that is fairly overdone now.

Back