• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley flak frame help

@KarlBlessing @West164
The Flak 2.0 Standard and XL lenses are interchangeable. There is no difference in how they latch in. There is no difference between the 2 as far as that is concerned.

flak 2.0 lenses.png

Talking about just the Flak 2.0, and I'm not disagreeing with you if you've confirmed it yourself, just saying reasource (SportRX when asked for example) and even vault employees told me different since it's be nice to get either model and just switch the lens by availability.
Here ya go bro. Sorry sportrx told you the wrong thing. Oakleyforum.com is prob the best place to get your info at this point lol.

Standard size lens on the left and XL lens on the right in the same frame. The mounts are the same. This is a characteristic carried over from the original Flak Jacket and Half Jacket. XL lenses are where it’s at for me tho. I only have these standard size OO Red polar lenses bc they didn’t come in XL.

349C5912-10E9-4018-8DA9-252686FB6D7D.jpeg

Here ya go bro. Sorry sportrx told you the wrong thing. Oakleyforum.com is prob the best place to get your info at this point lol.

Standard size lens on the left and XL lens on the right in the same frame. The mounts are the same. This is a characteristic carried over from the original Flak Jacket and Half Jacket. XL lenses are where it’s at for me tho. I only have these standard size OO Red polar lenses bc they didn’t come in XL.

View attachment 883654
Thanks. Definitely gives me more reason to be looking at some more lenses especially since the xl height isn't that huge.

Back