• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley Flak Jacket 1.0 Polished Black/Black Iridium #12-791 LIVESTRONG Yellow with Oakley case and extra polarized lenses

Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

50882861692_45e5622d0a_k.jpg

More pics here: Oakley

I am the second owner, but the "Livestrong" etched lenses were not used at all by me, nor the original owner - just stored in the case so the lenses are ostensibly, new. I also used black earsocks instead of the yellow the few times I wore the glasses. Comes as pictured with the Oakley protective case, the glasses, the extra black earsocks, the Livestrong microfiber pouch and the used polarized black iridium lenses I used with the glasses when I wore them which are in great shape with the only noticeable wear being in the areas that are hidden by the frames when installed. Note that the black earsocks are Revant, and I assume that the yellow portions may be as well, but nothing on those suggests they aren't OEM.

$95 shipped, continental US or pickup in North Phoenix and save us both the $10 shipping from my price.

Sold, Pending Funds to Sir Clifden

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Status
Not open for further replies.