• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Flesh x Braindead

I kind of dig the miles but I’m not spending that much on them with all the quality issues. You’d think they’d figure it out and have them fixed by now

I kind of dig the miles but I’m not spending that much on them with all the quality issues. You’d think they’d figure it out and have them fixed by now
Well the issues for me and I think all the others are related to the Flesh model line. These mules are Chopsaw. So the question would be are the Chopsaws having the same quality issues?

Well the issues for me and I think all the others are related to the Flesh model line. These mules are Chopsaw. So the question would be are the Chopsaws having the same quality issues?
I think these will likely have the same issues as the flesh since it’s the same construction on the ‘tongue’ area that rips easily

I realized my flesh sandal is ripped in two places. I emailed Oakley the other night. They're giving me a refund and letting me keep the shoe. My sister's gonna try to sew them for me.

I realized my flesh sandal is ripped in two places. I emailed Oakley the other night. They're giving me a refund and letting me keep the shoe. My sister's gonna try to sew them for me.
Did you buy it from the website? Or Oakley store.

I forgot I had store credit for a warranty I used for my flesh so that's how I got refunded. Used it for the mule, hopefully it doesn't rip as easy. Both are live on Oakley.com

Looks like the white chop saw Mule is a collab with Ssense
IMG_1247.jpeg

Looks like it was white leather right? wish it was similar to the ivory chop saw with suede.
The original press release stated Jacquard but it looks like the description on the braindead site omits that. Im not sure anymore...lol. Id be fine with Jacquard or leather. That honeycomb pattern in white would look pretty nice though.

1686074288246.png

1686074339331.png

Back