• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Flesh x Braindead

The original press release stated Jacquard but it looks like the description on the braindead site omits that. Im not sure anymore...lol. Id be fine with Jacquard or leather. That honeycomb pattern in white would look pretty nice though.

View attachment 1060316

View attachment 1060317

I also noticed a similar description for the Nubuck mule myself referencing the Shoe One, wondering if they got the descriptions swapped with future colors.
IMG_6972.jpg

Well the issues for me and I think all the others are related to the Flesh model line. These mules are Chopsaw. So the question would be are the Chopsaws having the same quality issues?
Don’t they have the same stitching on the sides like the flesh?

Don’t they have the same stitching on the sides like the flesh?
I guess I am going to find out soon but yeah it looks like it. I will give a full review and comparison on the quality once they arrive. Not for another 6 days it looks like.

Quality in the toilet. Scratched lens, misprinted Oakley on the nose, scratched frames, ripped shoes, missing parts.
Chinese ingenuity, no imagination of your own, screwed up drops, mismanaged releases. LUX, you strike out on all counts. Sell Oakley back to the forum members we will straighten your śhīt out!
LOL

Latest Posts

Back