• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Flight Deck Helmet

R.Byrnes

Oakley Beginner
Ok. Here's the skinny. I have been hunting for an oakley flight deck helmet for the better part of a month. I have scoured all corners of the internet in my search and have found myself at a dead end. What happened with them? Did only a small number of them get created and did I miss my chance to sport one? Or is there a super secret place I can acquire one? Any info would be incredible helpful!

They're tough to find. I don't think it's been mentioned on here yet but I've heard some relatively confirmed rumblings that Oakley will be releasing a helmet line next winter.

As for the Flght Deck Hats, the ones with headphones, there were about 100 or 150 made. It could've been 1000 made as some would say, but I doubt it. Mostly distributed through O stores but some special dealers got them as well. A year or so later they released the Flight Deck Beanies with similar styling but no headphones.

Last edited:
They're tough to find. I don't think it's been mentioned on here yet but I've heard some relatively confirmed rumblings that Oakley will be releasing a helmet line next winter.

yea I heard the same thing that they will be making helmets for skiing and snowboarding.....

One like this Box and helmet like new sound quality is pretty good to be honest
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

Back