• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Ventruck

I am Jim Jannard...
Another 3 years have passed, and in what seems to be a pattern since the Jawbone, we again have been welcomed to some new additions to Oakley’s sports line including the new Oakley Flight Jacket! We break down the Flight Jacket and compare them to the Jawbreaker, Radar EV, and Zero EV to see if you should be thinking about upgrading.

Built for athletes, keep reading for our Oakley Flight Jacket sunglasses review to see if this latest sport frame is worth your time!

Table of Contents

Initial ImpressionOakley Flight Jacket...
Continue reading...

wiNeauv.jpg

Ie3JS2f.jpg

9EzTAOD.jpg

8ZOZoHU.jpg

RHMDJNh.jpg

ffr6jMg.jpg

cjGhz9Q.jpg

k5tUvWh.jpg

SUZLw2w.jpg

ZJhEOQc.jpg

7qOAEmq.jpg

2Jcsuig.jpg

wineauv-jpg.jpg

wineauv-jpg.jpg

wineauv-jpg.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have jawbreakers, radar EV's Radarlocks, Racing Jackets and M frame xl's. I prefer all of those to the Flight Jacket, to me having a jaw line frame wiitout a frame across the brow looks completely wrong and unbalanced, As for having a better upper field of view, I have never found that a problem even when riding on the drops. I also prefer the ability to swap the lens as in the case of a scratch or blemish it does not mean buying a whole new pair of glasses. If I had to choose either a pair of jawbreakers or a pair of flight jackets I would choose the jawbreakers. I hope the jawbreaker does not becoming discontinued in favour of the flight jacket.

I have jawbreakers, radar EV's Radarlocks, Racing Jackets and M frame xl's. I prefer all of those to the Flight Jacket, to me having a jaw line frame wiitout a frame across the brow looks completely wrong and unbalanced, As for having a better upper field of view, I have never found that a problem even when riding on the drops. I also prefer the ability to swap the lens as in the case of a scratch or blemish it does not mean buying a whole new pair of glasses. If I had to choose either a pair of jawbreakers or a pair of flight jackets I would choose the jawbreakers. I hope the jawbreaker does not becoming discontinued in favour of the flight jacket.
M frame XL's.. What is that? I think you are talking about Radarlock XLs..

Back