• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley FMJ BNIB for $4300

saltparrot

I am Jim Jannard...
Premium Member
La La Land
What do you guys think? He wants a wire transfer. lolololololol

1594086796700.png

Oh it’s fake for sure. Some dude reached out elsewhere to let me know his friend was selling and gave me an email. I reached out and this was the pic he sent.

I traced the original photo back to a sale thread on the exchange from back in 2012.

Really weak con attempt. Asked him to meet up and said I’d send a proxy, and he wanted to pay first so he knew it was a legit deal.

Oh it’s fake for sure. Some dude reached out elsewhere to let me know his friend was selling and gave me an email. I reached out and this was the pic he sent.

I traced the original photo back to a sale thread on the exchange from back in 2012.

Really weak con attempt. Asked him to meet up and said I’d send a proxy, and he wanted to pay first so he knew it was a legit deal.

I’m not sure why your wasting your time brother. Too good to be true is always that. But hey why not LOL

How did you find the picture that far back? Great detective work

Latest Posts

Back