• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley For Small Kids

Mikkelf

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys,

I am looking for some sunglasses for my son. He is 2 years old and most of the glasses available to this agegroup suck big time.

I really want some Oakleys for him but cannot seem to find any in very small sizes. There used to be a "Fives XS" model that was very small and perhaps could suit a 2 year old (it also came with the option of attaching a strap to keep them in place).

Anybody know somewhere (preferably in Europe) where I can get the old model? Or someone that knows of another Oakleyframe suited for small kids (or ...God help it.....a different brand with some quality shades for kids).

XS Fives are available here, but I think they are too big for a 2 year old.

I have XS Fives for my 2 year old, fit seems alright, just that he hasn't reached the age where he just keeps them on his face. Keeps taking them off to fiddle with them. Ha!

Or I might just hand him my OTT like on your picture......now that would devaluate the OTT in a splitsecond :eek:).

Just found a used pair of XS Fives on our local classifiedspages.....will try to buy them. Thanks for the info guys.

XS Fives and Half Pints are the 2 models suited for kids, however not 2 year old's. You probably should store them until he/she is older. XS Fives are around but Half Pints are tough to find.

XS Fives and Half Pints are the 2 models suited for kids, however not 2 year old's. You probably should store them until he/she is older. XS Fives are around but Half Pints are tough to find.

xs fives fit my 2 year old just fine and he willl wear them for several hours

Back