• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum 300,000 Post Holiday Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
To celebrate the forum crossing 7,000 members and 300,000 posts, we are having a holiday giveaway chock full of goodies. Keep reading for more information and how you can win.

Here's how to enter:

1) If you're not already, signup and become a member at OakleyForum.com here: http://www.oakleyforum.com/register

2) Between now and January 25th 2014, make at least 10 useful posts on OakleyForum.com! Finally, post in this thread letting us know your favorite pair of Oakley's ever!

3) Don't forget to show your support and Like us on Facebook: The Oakley Forum | Facebook , Follow us on Twitter , or Give us a +1 google.com/+Oakleyforum

*Useful posts are posts which initiate or contribute to an ongoing discussion in one of our Discussion Forums.

Here's what you'll win:

Our Grand Prize:
(1) Pair of Oakley Juliets Plasma Frame w/ Fire Iridium Lenses including the Box, Coin and paperwork!
(1) Year Oakley Forum Premium Membership
(2) OakleyForum.com MicroFiber Bags
(2) OakleyForum.com Window Stickers
(1) OakleyForum.com "OF" Oval Stickers

Second Place Prize:
(1) Year Oakley Forum Premium Membership
(2) OakleyForum.com MicroFiber Bags
(2) OakleyForum.com Window Stickers
(1) OakleyForum.com "OF" Oval Sticker

Third Place Prize:
(1) OakleyForum.com MicroFiber Bag
(1) OakleyForum.com Window Sticker
(1) OakleyForum.com "OF" Oval Sticker

5 Additional prizes:
(1) OakleyForum.com MicroFiber Bag

Juliets2.jpg
JulietsBox.jpg
microbag.png
ovalsticker.png
windowsticker2.png

Contest Rules:

1) Posting in this thread acts as your official entry into the contest to win one of the prizes mentioned above

2) The contest will run from Monday, December 24, 2013 at 12:00 PM ET to January 25, 2014 at 11:59 pm ET

3) In order to be a valid entry into the contest, each member must have at least 10 useful posts on OakleyForum.com. OakleyForum.com retains the right to disqualify any entrants for any reason.

3) On January 25, 2014 at 11:59 pm ET, a random winner will be selected from this thread and the winner will be announced on the forum and contacted via email! Make sure to use a valid email that you check often. This will ensure you receive your prize.

4) Once the winner is chosen they will be emailed regarding his shipping address, and will be sent his prize.

5) Also it should be noted that all entries will be checked for duplicate IP addresses, meaning you cannot register multiple accounts. If you do create multiple accounts to sign up for the contest, you will be disqualified from the contest.

6) Official Prize Values; First Place Prize($345); Second Place Prize($60); Third Place Prize($15); MicroFiber Bag Value($5)

7) Shipping is included worldwide for all prizes!

Attachments

• Juliets Serial.jpg
    Juliets Serial.jpg
    104.2 KB · Views: 384
Last edited:
mazel tov Oakley Forum! hook me up with some metals !!! haha <3 to everyone here..have a great holiday

Congrats Boss.
Enter me in.
Juliets are my fav. for sure, with JFL's in second.

Happy Holidays everybody!!

Last edited:
Wow. This is a great milestone. I am glad to be apart of it with you.

My favorite pair due to comfort is my R2.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back