• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum 300,000 Post Holiday Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
Awesome Holiday contest! I love looking at all the pictures of the x-metals, does that count? Seriously though, I would love to add a pair of Juliets to my collection, and this would be a great way to get it done.

Since I haven't owned many, I can say that my favorite thus far is the Bottle Rocket. They fit my face really well and I love the finish on them (Metallic Black Frame) and these feature my favorite lenses to look through (VR28 Black IrdPolarized).

My gf thinks I look the best in my custom Batwolfs (Black Ink Frame, Ruby Ird lens, Red metal icons).

To be honest, I grab different pairs on different days depending on where I'm going, what I'm doing, and what I'm wearing. That probably explains why I have a "few" pairs! :D

Congrats boss and oakley forum my favorite even though I don't have any would have to be Ducati Xsquared and Juliet

Congrats! My favourite would definitely be Juliets, but much trickier deciding on colourway - plasma/ice, x-metal/ruby... Hard to pick a single favourite, though I'm still not sold on polished Juliets now I own a pair.

Congratulations on the big milestones! My favorite would have to be the first pair of Oakleys I ever bought, Minute - Pearl White

Huge milestone congrats. My favorite pair has to be my first artist series Todd Francis Eyepatch.

This is the best give-a-way yet! and my favorite pair is a tie between Cobalt Eye Jackets and Romeo 1s. My first two pairs from about 15 years ago.

Count me in, and congrats and im proud to be part of this community. My favorite pair is my leather Mars Jordan

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back