• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum 300,000 Post Holiday Giveaway

Status
Not open for further replies.
As hard and as close as my favorites are, the plasma/ice xmxx is my favorite pair of shades

It's really tough to decide on a favorite pair, but I suppose for now (this will change I'm sure...) the pit boss II in my collection is my favorite pair of shades to look at and wear.

Congrats Boss and great competition! That's very generous of you. As a favourite it's so so difficult as there are too many glorious pairs and styles out there. I grab a polished Juliet most of the time and keep a Splice in the car for driving needs. I fish in a shallow blue Monster Dog and play golf in a Bronze Half Jacket. I adore the extra coverage of the XX Metal and XS but I guess but if I had to only own one pair for style, fit and block, it would have to be a Romeo 1. :)

Awesome contest, Awesome forum, AWESOME PEOPLE!

I don't know how any of you have just one favorite... mine changes with almost anything and everything! I would have to say my custom Bruce Irons Hijinx with my favorite slate iridium lenses... for now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back