• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum 5/1/19 Update - New Features and Functionality Thread

How can you stop the auto refresh latest posts? It kills it for all other platforms I view on. Missing tons of content because its showing as seen.

How can you stop the auto refresh latest posts? It kills it for all other platforms I view on. Missing tons of content because its showing as seen.

I wonder if this is contributing to my issue of missing a ton of stuff...

Wow didn't think of this - likely is. Have disabled it for now, lets see what happens and if thats causing the missing of new posts etc. Was really meant to mirror more the "Spy feature" but Latest Activity is really there for that.

Wow didn't think of this - likely is. Have disabled it for now, lets see what happens and if thats causing the missing of new posts etc. Was really meant to mirror more the "Spy feature" but Latest Activity is really there for that.
I still think removing the reactions will keep that feature clean...it gets mucked up with likes and such.

Why am I seeing "Gift Upgrade" under some members names? Can they not afford their own?

You are panhandling too. Lol

0E7ED7BF-A198-4E19-A705-FB5D363B4AF3.png

Back