• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum 5/1/19 Update - New Features and Functionality Thread

Also, maybe this would be a good time to report someone with multiple accounts.

@Aarron and @Walter Langkowski

Seem to be the same person. He had negative feedback on his original account so he started a new account. The feedbacks should be conjoined so people arent misled....

View attachment 635090View attachment 635091

Nope different IP's from our side and not going to start judging who looks alike and doesn't. Would also say any of these types of concerns should be sent via PM.

Can we get a search function for messages? Or is it because I use the app?

Can we get a search function for messages? Or is it because I use the app?
Yeah, it is on the website. Cant see anything on Tapatalk

Screenshot_20190724-195125_Samsung Internet Beta.jpg

Not currently, but not a bad idea. So you're just looking for posts/profile posts? Because there are tabs for that too.

I'm trying to find the best replacement to the old "Spy" feature. The latest activity is close, but fills up with "Reactions" to the point I don't find it useful. I'm missing a lot of posts and such with this new software. (But, it could certainly be user error. :))

I'm trying to find the best replacement to the old "Spy" feature. The latest activity is close, but fills up with "Reactions" to the point I don't find it useful. I'm missing a lot of posts and such with this new software. (But, it could certainly be user error. :))

Fair enough, Let me take a look and see what I can think up. Funny part is I figured no one would even notice the SPY feature was gone when I flipped it to Latest Activity - evidently everyone loves it ha. I hear you!

Fair enough, Let me take a look and see what I can think up. Funny part is I figured no one would even notice the SPY feature was gone when I flipped it to Latest Activity - evidently everyone loves it ha. I hear you!
I'll give you some positive feedback if you can hook me up. lol

Back