• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum Awards Part 4a: Best Current Iridium Lens (THE FINAL SHOWDOWN)

What is the best current Iridium lens

• +Red/Polarized (OO)

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • 24K Gold/Gold Iridium

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Black Iridium/Polarized (OO)

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Blue/Ice/Violet Iridium

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Emerald/G26/Jade Iridium

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Fire Iridium/Polarized

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • G20/G30 (Iridium, Black Iridium)

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Ruby Iridium

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Slate Iridium

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Titanium/Tungsten Iridium

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Batwolf

Double Team
Premium Member
Portland, OR
Welcome back for the fourth and final part of the Oakley Forum awards. This poll will determine the "best current Iridium lens" out by Oakley right now. Due to limit of poll options some lenses are paired based on exterior/interior color. The choices are:

+Red/Polarized (OO)

24K Gold/Gold Iridium

Black/Chrome Iridium/Polarized (OO)

Blue/Ice/Violet Iridium

Emerald/G26/Jade Iridium

Fire Iridium/Polarized

G20/G30 (Iridium/Black Iridium)

Ruby Iridium

Slate Iridium

Titanium/Tungsten/VR28 Black Iridium

Last edited by a moderator:
Titanium/Tungsten, love how sharp and bright it makes everything, plus i love brownish silvery tint those iridium coatings have.

Tough tough one this. I was going to go Emerald BUT after getting those Slate lenses for my MD's from walkerhonda I have to say it's the slate. It doesn't matter whether it's bright sunshine (rare here in the UK, I know) or dull overcast (that's more like it) they give a clear view to the wearer & yet block out the brightness too (when the sun is out). I'd have to say the perfect lens for the UK. We need more slate options.

Tough tough one this. I was going to go Emerald BUT after getting those Slate lenses for my MD's from walkerhonda I have to say it's the slate. It doesn't matter whether it's bright sunshine (rare here in the UK, I know) or dull overcast (that's more like it) they give a clear view to the wearer & yet block out the brightness too (when the sun is out). I'd have to say the perfect lens for the UK. We need more slate options.

Sounds like I better secure a set of these before they become Hen's teeth

Latest Posts

Back