• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum Awards Part 4a: Best Current Iridium Lens (THE FINAL SHOWDOWN)

What is the best current Iridium lens

• +Red/Polarized (OO)

Votes: 18 33.3%
  • 24K Gold/Gold Iridium

Votes: 2 3.7%
  • Black Iridium/Polarized (OO)

Votes: 8 14.8%
  • Blue/Ice/Violet Iridium

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Emerald/G26/Jade Iridium

Votes: 5 9.3%
  • Fire Iridium/Polarized

Votes: 6 11.1%
  • G20/G30 (Iridium, Black Iridium)

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Ruby Iridium

Votes: 4 7.4%
  • Slate Iridium

Votes: 1 1.9%
  • Titanium/Tungsten Iridium

Votes: 4 7.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I went BIP.
I based my decision on the fact that it is actually the best lens on a sunglass.

Except for Amber BIP.
But that's not on the list to vote for, of course.

BIP is classy in every respect, and wearing a non-contrast lens on bright summer days makes me forget I'm wearing glasses. Good call.

Almost all my pairs are BI or BIP. It's a fantastic lens.

Although I rocked the OTT today and did love the fire. It's the first time I've ever worn fire lenses

Almost all my pairs are BI or BIP. It's a fantastic lens.

Although I rocked the OTT today and did love the fire. It's the first time I've ever worn fire lenses

The blue hue really put me off when I owned a fire lens. I got pretty bad eye fatigue, and they were polarized so I'm pretty sure it wasn't from the light itself.

The blue hue really put me off when I owned a fire lens. I got pretty bad eye fatigue, and they were polarized so I'm pretty sure it wasn't from the light itself.
i thought ruby was the only lens with a blue hue. i havent worn fire in a long time so i forget what it's like.

:( Iridium's are sweet until your a dumba$$ like me and scratch them unknowingly. :'(

Although I only have owned and worn one pair...I voted for the Titanium's. I have the XLJ's on my Half Jacket and absolutely love them! They have the best color rendition of any other colorway I've tried so far.

The addition of the polarized choices in this poll made voting harder, LOL. Should've ran a separate "best polarized lenses" poll :cool:

Back