• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum Awards Poll Part 2: Worst Eyewear Of 2011

What is the worst men's eyewear release of 2011?

• C-Wire (2011)

Votes: 3 5.1%
  • Dispatch 2

Votes: 48 81.4%
  • Jury

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I have a confession...I love my persimmon dispatch 2. *runs and hides in corner*

As do I with my polished black & jade and the smog plaid after black iridium is added.
But I do feel that if they were on dispatch they'd be perfect. D2 gets my vote mainly based on the fact that they're trying to faze out the better d1 too soon

As do I with my polished black & jade and the smog plaid after black iridium is added.
But I do feel that if they were on dispatch they'd be perfect. D2 gets my vote mainly based on the fact that they're trying to faze out the better d1 too soon

Came late to the party so have never owned d1, it's on my agenda but there's a cpl of pieces I need to grab first..(when I say a cpl, I mean 6.lol..after the 6 I'm after I'll deffos grab a d1(unless I see something else of course))

- Like the C-Wires...fit and feel great
- D2's are okay, don't own any though...
- Jury's got my vote for worst...design is okay, tried them on and didn't fit my face, and the plastic hinge...definite deal breaker. Why would they make a plastic hinge on metal frames???? R&D brainfart!

D2 looks the worst imho. The holes in the arms and bridge both look a little off if you really look at them. Plus they look super generic, could just be a weak color combo for the shape though.

Latest Posts

Back