• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum Exclusive: Try Revant Elite HC3™ lenses... on us!

Revant Optics

Oakley Enthusiast
Premium Member
Lifetime Member
3/25 EDIT: All lenses have been distributed. If you didn't get in on this, make sure you stay tuned as I'm working on other things we can do with the forum just like this! Thank you everyone! -Kevin

Thank you all for sharing your opinions about our lenses here on Oakley Forum. We've (secretly) used this feedback to improve our everyday lenses for years now, and we're continually looking for interesting ways to bring new life to your favorite frames.

In August we released our most advanced lens yet, Revant Elite HC3. The Elite line has been really well received by a number of folks, but we really want to know what you think. To that end we're offering 35 pairs of Elite lenses to the Oakley Forum community at no charge. The only cost will be your opinions.

Comment below with your frame if you'd like to receive a free pair of Elite lenses. At this time we don't offer Elite for every Oakley frame (we're working on it - promise) but if you own a frame listed below you're in luck. We'll PM you to get your info and ship the lenses straight away, easy as that. Compare the lenses with your current pair, post pictures, put them through the test, and then post your opinion in this thread. Tell us what you like about the lenses, what you dislike, how you'd improve them, etc. We're looking for your honest take on what we believe to be some of the best lenses available anywhere.

This offer is exclusive to Oakley Forum and will be limited to 35 pairs, so make sure you don't miss out! Availability is below, first come - first serve.

Gascan (5 pairs), Flak Jacket (5 pairs), Fives Squared (5 pairs - will also fit Fives 3.0), Juliet (5 pairs), Half Jacket (5 pairs), Half Jacket XLJ (5 pairs), Jawbone Vented (5 pairs - will also fit Racing Jacket).​

Stealth Black Elite HC3 lenses for these frames are also available on our website, although they are not included in this offer: Flak Jacket XLJ, Fuel Cell, Holbrook, Fives 3.0, and Racing Jacket Vented. More color options and Elite HC3 lenses for more frames coming soon!

(Don't own any frames we carry Elite lenses for? Let us know which frames you do have and we will see what we can do!)

-Kevin

Last edited:
I would like to try some in my Fuel Cells if you can do anything. If not, I would like to try some for the Gascan.

If you can make them for the Xmetal XX I'd gladly test and review them thoroughly for you. Let me know if that's an option.

Back