• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum Gear/Stickers?

I thought about making coins or something of some sort now that bean cooker suggested it. Maybe we could coordinate. Could include your forum name/number of some sort

Sounds awesome!!! I would be down for both Tees and Stickers? Maybe you can package some together with a premium Membership which I have been meaning to get but was saving up for my Ducati Pitboss :).

Sounds awesome!!! I would be down for both Tees and Stickers? Maybe you can package some together with a premium Membership which I have been meaning to get but was saving up for my Ducati Pitboss :).

Yeh, I was thinking of including something like a sticker with premium memberships would be a nice benefit!

OFcoin_zpsc3b36bd4.png

Q, I know you don't like using copyrighted stuff, but what if it was modified in a way that might make it legal?

Here's the idea. Take the "O" logo, cut it in half. Put it on one side of the coin facing this way ( and the other side facing this way ) so that if you flip the coin in the air, you see a spinning "O" logo? Would that be something you'd be comfortable doing without getting sued?

Latest Posts

Back