• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum Logo/Header Contest Vote Here!

Which banner is your favorite?

• Current Banner

Votes: 1 2.9%
  • Entry #1

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Entry #2

• Entry #3

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Entry #4

Votes: 5 14.7%
  • Entry #5

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Entry #6

• Entry #7

Votes: 6 17.6%
  • Entry #8

Votes: 9 26.5%
  • Entry #9

Votes: 3 8.8%
  • Entry #10

Votes: 2 5.9%
  • Entry #11

• Entry #12

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
Below are the entries for Oakley Forum's Logo/Header Contest! Please vote in the poll in this thread. Voting will be open for the next 7 days! Cast your votes!

We may also do rotating banners if they are a similar style. Say rotate Entry 3 - Entry 6, so they would change every 30 seconds. We could also do something similar for Entry 7 - Entry 12. But we will decide whether to rotate them after the winner has been choosen. For now, choose your favorite and we will go from there!

Entry #1
OakleyForumHeader_zps0ba2a2a8.jpg

Entry #2
Oakley_Header02.jpg

Entry #3
Oakley_HeaderNEW2.jpg
Entry #4
Oakley_HeaderNEW3.jpg
Entry #5
Oakley_HeaderNEW4.jpg
Entry #6
Oakley_HeaderNEW5.jpg
Entry #7
Banner_Square_O_zps0900c956.png

Entry #8
Banner_Oval_O_zpsadd46607.png

Entry #9
Banner_X-Metal_zps38c95069.png

Entry #10
Banner_Juliet_zps39d9cdb5.png

Entry #11
Banner_Frogskins_zpse4df0c51.png

Entry #12
Banner_Radar_zps309e21ba.png

I would actually love to see a mix of #7, #8 and #3-6. I think the backgrounds from #3-6 would be cool with the text from #7 or #8, just my opinion.

i would love a combination from #4 (the picture in the back) and the #8 (a slightly smaller lettering)....

i would love a combination from #4 (the picture in the back) and the #8 (a slightly smaller lettering)....
Yeh I agree that would look awesome!

I also dig the rotating banner idea maybe with a fade in and out. I would say the color in that square O rocks!.. It also would be cool to use the banner/lettering in #7 and have the background frames fade in and out thus covering a wide range of what we discuss here. I love xmetals, but to use just a single frame style logo wouldn't be fair.

Back