• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum PSA: Fakes Or Discussion Of Fakes Will Not Be Tolerated

I'd like to make a new RULE......

The new RULE is less talk about The RULEs and more talk about Oakleys (that is why we come here.....right)?
All in favor...... Say, "O".......

"O"

I think were all "experts" in oakleys to spot fakes by pictures. It would be a nice thing to require in the picture your username and date to give some buyers a peace of mind. Anybody can get pictures of other people stuff and try to pass as their own. Haven't seen it here ( because were honest good people) yet it would be a great idea to include as well.

That's a good point as well. Perhaps we should require a tag of the username with a picture of the glasses. I also think there needs to be at least one picture minimum, some people haven't posted pictures lately.

I'm new here and I try to make meaningful post and not be confrontational. As for peoples rudeness I haven't seen it, but I'm sure it's here as with any forum. On a supra forum I'm on there is a template that people are required to use that includes username, items location, contact info, a description, and requires 2 or 3 pics or the actual product. If the post doesn't meet requirements the person is warned then the thread is removed. As for requiring a post count and time line, that really doesn't stop anything it only prolongs the inevitable. If you make tight rules and stern consequences people are more likely to follow. The rest is up to people's own vigilance. If you're cautious and do your homework you're less likely to get burned. Just my opinion.

I'm new here and I try to make meaningful post and not be confrontational. As for peoples rudeness I haven't seen it, but I'm sure it's here as with any forum. On a supra forum I'm on there is a template that people are required to use that includes username, items location, contact info, a description, and requires 2 or 3 pics or the actual product. If the post doesn't meet requirements the person is warned then the thread is removed. As for requiring a post count and time line, that really doesn't stop anything it only prolongs the inevitable. If you make tight rules and stern consequences people are more likely to follow. The rest is up to people's own vigilance. If you're cautious and do your homework you're less likely to get burned. Just my opinion.

You aren't talking about Supra Forums by chance are you?

Back