• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum Reviews

Tom.

Europe
Oakley Forum Reviews - Read Reviews on Oakleyforum.com Before You Buy | oakleyforum.com

Mike Butts

“I found introducing yourself in the New Members section is a key to having a good time on the forum. There's one member in particular by the username "TRUMP" which was exceptionally helpful to me! He taught me how to use the search function in the top right, after that things were a breeze! There's literally hundreds of threads on the same exact topic, probably because newbies didn't have such a great guy to show them the ropes! Since joining I've made so many great connections, along with learning much more than I could've ever imagined

Mike Butts !? 😂 🤣

Last edited:
Oakley Forum Reviews - Read Reviews on Oakleyforum.com Before You Buy | oakleyforum.com

Mike Butts

“I found introducing yourself in the New Members section is a key to having a good time on the forum. There's one member in particular by the username "TRUMP" which was exceptionally helpful to me! He taught me how to use the search function in the top right, after that things were a breeze! There's literally hundreds of threads on the same exact topic, probably because newbies didn't have such a great guy to show them the ropes! Since joining I've made so many great connections, along with learning much more than I could've ever imagined

Mike Butts !? 😂 🤣
@"TRUMP" is famous.......MAGA!!

He was a known criminal and abhorrent person, yet he was allowed to prey upon members here. He only ultimately got banned when he turned within on the crybaby clique!

Back