• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley forum shirts

If there was an Oakley forum shirt, would you buy one?

• Yes!!! Take my money!

• No!!!

• Maybe, if...

Results are only viewable after voting.
Stafford makes a nice set of shirts also. I am with @CarGuy and want funds going back to Boss. Since I don't have a business affiliation I just did the premium membership and asked others to join. I also try and pay it forward by shipping overseas and doing member runs to local stores

C.) As far as shirt quality, Gildan, American Apparel Crew and Hanes are some of the shirt/hoodie options.

Cheers.

I'll vouch for Gildan. My wife worked at a place that did shirt printing for a couple years and that was the main brand they used there. For the price the quality is hard to beat, and the shirts are very comfortable as well.

I'd be in for a shirt and hoodie.

Need to get opinions on design. This is something I put together fairly quickly, using our sticker design on the front left, then "O Matters" on the back. But I am definitely open to suggestions. I don't necessarily love "O Matters" on the back.

Also thoughts on colors? I was thinking black and/or grey since they are neutral.
Screen Shot 2015-01-10 at 10.19.37 AM.png
Screen Shot 2015-01-10 at 10.19.46 AM.png

Need to get opinions on design. This is something I put together fairly quickly, using our sticker design on the front left, then "O Matters" on the back. But I am definitely open to suggestions. I don't necessarily love "O Matters" on the back.

Also thoughts on colors? I was thinking black and/or grey since they are neutral.
View attachment 123611 View attachment 123612
I don't love it lol. I agree O Matters on the back seems a little odd out of context. Probably a lot of soccer moms who'd take offense to it actually hahaha.

For the OF logo I think a different font would go a long way. While it looks good as a banner I don't think it really fits on a shirt. Maybe just have the silhouette of the glasses front and center with OakleyForum. Com across the back? If you could get the OK from Oakley to use something like a romeo silhouette that would be awesome but that may not be possible. If we could get the OK and find a way to incorporate JJ's signature on it somehow (lens of the glasses silhouette maybe) that would be bad ass too.

I don't love it lol. I agree O Matters on the back seems a little odd out of context. Probably a lot of soccer moms who'd take offense to it actually hahaha.

For the OF logo I think a different font would go a long way. While it looks good as a banner I don't think it really fits on a shirt. Maybe just have the silhouette of the glasses front and center with OakleyForum. Com across the back? If you could get the OK from Oakley to use something like a romeo silhouette that would be awesome but that may not be possible. If we could get the OK and find a way to incorporate JJ's signature on it somehow (lens of the glasses silhouette maybe) that would be bad ass too.

I like the idea of a silhoutte on the front and OakleyForum.com on the back. I'll work on it. Not sure Oakley or JJ would be up for that, but I'll look into it.

I like the idea of a silhoutte on the front and OakleyForum.com on the back. I'll work on it. Not sure Oakley or JJ would be up for that, but I'll look into it.
I used to do graphic and web design for a group dedicated to Camaros. We were able to get GM to let us use their bowtie logo in the site logo and shirt/sticker design but only as a half bowtie. They pretty much had no issue with it being recognizable to their brand as long as it wasn't a direct copy and it was being used in a positive way. There is actually a brick at the national corvette museum in bowling green KY with the logo I made as a teenager on it.

Anyway Oakley might be the same way. You might be able to get permission to use a romeo silhouette if you don't actually put the word romeo on it or something similar. People usually feel like its 1 guy vs an army of lawyers at these companies but its actually free publicity for the brand. If done cleanly and without any negative connotations they are usually pretty open to ideas.