• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley forum shirts

If there was an Oakley forum shirt, would you buy one?

• Yes!!! Take my money!

• No!!!

• Maybe, if...

Results are only viewable after voting.
I'm open if anyone has some designs.

Doesn't look like we'll be able to use any copyrighted images, so we'll have to stick to original designs for now.

Let me know your thoughts. They way the site works is similar to groupon where at least X number of people need to buy before they are printed. We can set it as low as 5-10 items sold. Once the goal is met, then the items are printed and mailed out. For this reason I'm trying to stick to a simple design that appeals to more people, while still representing this community. FYI, the T-Shirts, Long Sleeve Tee's and Hoodies would all have the same design.

View attachment 126452
View attachment 126451

Wanted to rehash this as I got a PM recently about OF gear. Thoughts?

I'd be up for purchasing a shirt or two depenant on the 'all-in-price'' @OakleyBoss. Were you after feedback regarding design aspects too?

Yeah would be up for feedback on that as well - the quote I posted above has 2 attachments of the design we bounce around before - but always open to ideas.

I vote for the OAKLEYFORUM.COM being on the back of the shirt since it has so many characters. Then the sunglasses on the front either in the center or off to the left side like you have. "Because O Matters" would be cool to add somewhere but I have not figured out where..

I vote for the OAKLEYFORUM.COM being on the back of the shirt since it has so many characters. Then the sunglasses on the front either in the center or off to the left side like you have. "Because O Matters" would be cool to add somewhere but I have not figured out where..
I say we put " @OakleyFrankFMJ is an a$$hole" on the back.