• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Forum's guide to Earning Discounts for Oakleys

Sorry to revive and old thread, but I just wanted to express my sadness :sad:. I wasn't aware of the MCR points being applicable to Oakleys, but then again I haven't been to the MCR site for about a good year or longer. I had about 3,000 points when I last was on, and I used them to get random things...an iHome iPod clock radio, a MyVu solo media player and some other trinkets (would've got a Wii too if it didn't sell out). Now I don't have anything in my balance :eek:. I guess I have to start saving points again!!!

Also if you work for Luxottica you qualify to become a member of Omatter.com all you need is the store/invitation code (I work at Sunglass Hut) so instead of getting the normal 30% at Sunglass Hut or 50% off Prescription eyewear and sunwear you take a couple of "labs" a month and earn 25 points and they will email you a coupon for 55% off a purchase up to $250 on Oakley.com

Just thought I'd mention the way I just found to get up to 40% off discounts on Oakley's AND keep the warranty.... buy from Lens Crafters! They sell them for full retail.... unless you have a qualifying health care plan that entitles you to up to 40% off ALL the time on ALL the Oakley's they carry, which is probably 80% of the current catalog. That includes some limited edition stuff like the Breast Cancer Awareness frames and even the Pit Bosses! My girlfriend and I just got pairs of RAVISHING and ANTIX Oakley's at 40% off because she has an Aetna health care plan. My United Health Care was only 20%, so we went with hers. Good Luck!

im interested in this. i have aetna also! how does it exactly work? anybody else know this?

Anyone with a citicard credit card can get cheaper Oakleys with rewards points I just ordered a HJ2 for 73 dollars right now they also have the Matte MD's for 60

Latest Posts

Back