• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Frame Opinions

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the contrary, almost every Oakley stockist will have examples of most - if not all - of these. They are really some of the most common frame colours.

As a number of us have politely suggested in a few of your recent "I don't know what to buy" threads, you really need to get yourself to an Oakley stockist and look at some frames first hand.

I wish I could go to a O store but the nearest one is in London which would take me about 5 hours to get to... And also eveb though I have the time go travel that, I don't personally have the means to do that :( I wish I could just afford to buy a train ticket or something to go to London... Also I've never been there before, and I don't know where I'm going...

It doesn't need to be the Oakley flagship store in London. There are many other stockists around. Sunglass Hut, local opticians, Vision Express, even some Debenhams etc.
Try the store search on Oakley UK website.

It doesn't need to be the Oakley flagship store in London. There are many other stockists around. Sunglass Hut, local opticians, Vision Express, even some Debenhams etc.
Try the store search on Oakley UK website.

I went to my local vision express but they were fairly useless lol that's where I tried on the fuel cells. But the girl in there was fairly useless. She didnt even know what the certain frame types were called lol so I'll have to think about where to go next...

If you can't afford both then get Black Iridium first. They are sunglasses, so your first basic priority is to shade your eyes from the sun.
Then start looking at the alternative lenses such as Prizm from your next pay packet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Posts

Back