• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Frames For Larger Heads - yet again

I've had an Oil Rig for 2+ years and I love it. I've picked up a Double Edge and a Fuel Cell and I've got my eyes on a Turbine. The Fuel Cell is just barely big enough, little loss of coverage on the bottom but I'm happy with it. Love the Double Edge. Tried on a Jawbreaker the other day and loved how that one fit too, plus it was very light.

Fuel Cells are good. Turbines are also good, but a larger, boxier frame. (Think about the glasses the eye doctor gives you when he dilates your eyes)I like my Turbines. Some Monster Dogs don't fit my nugget or I can't wear for long. I have recently purchased 2 pair of Flak 2.0 XL's, which fit great and are lightweight. I just wish there was more lens for better coverage. Good luck. Keep this fellow big head in the loop! Ha.

Fuel Cells are good. Turbines are also good, but a larger, boxier frame. (Think about the glasses the eye doctor gives you when he dilates your eyes)I like my Turbines. Some Monster Dogs don't fit my nugget or I can't wear for long. I have recently purchased 2 pair of Flak 2.0 XL's, which fit great and are lightweight. I just wish there was more lens for better coverage. Good luck. Keep this fellow big head in the loop! Ha.

I've got Fuel Cells, Turbines, and a Double Edge. Fuel Cells work but not enough coverage for me personally. Turbines are good, but the Double Edge has been my go to for awhile now. Nothing cutting edge but I like the wrap, the shape, and the fit. Definitely for larger pumpkins.

Also, surprisingly to me, Clifden does fit. The ones in the store were looser so they felt better than the new one I got, but I had a Turbine that had the same slight squeeze that eventually loosened up. Worth a shot if you like the aesthetics.

Jawbreakers also work for me if you want what's known around here as a 'douche pair.' :beach:

Back