• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Frank FMJ gathering

Where you gonna put us all, Frank? I've had your residence under surveillance for quite some time now and honestly don't see you hosting more than 20 people for such an event. Unless you open the tunnel under your family room that goes out to the main garage (the 4 car with the deck) and make this an outdoor extravaganza. If you can work out the logistics and the bathrooms I'm in though! ;)
@kronin323 actually has an aerial shot of the home and grounds taken from a drone. :)

@kronin323 actually has an aerial shot of the home and grounds taken from a drone. :)

I think I've seen your compound, actually. My sister used to date a guy who had a great-uncle who cleaned the satellite intelligence room at NSA headquarters...we used to pass around the spy-sat shots at family picnics. Pretty sure yours was in the bunch, and labeled with a "Non-Threat but worth flying over every Once-in-a While" stamp.

Anyway, I did say I was in if you get the bathroom thing nailed down.
;)

Yup, Frank sent me this...

Screenshot_2016-04-01-12-31-00.png

IMG_78301.png

Drones are awesome...

I was going to offer free 0.3's to the first five people that PM'd me. Then I thought, mmmmm, that might get a lot of people mad at me if they didn't catch on. Next time.

Given the recent amount of events/meetup that have taken place I have given this some thought and feel maybe this would be something people would be interested in participating in.

I'm inviting EVERYONE to come live in my world from May 4th through May 9th. Come spend time at my home (or as some call it "the castle") hang with me, check out some Oakley stuff, let's go visit some storage bins and relive history.

The catch? No catch. Well maybe one catch. No photos under any circumstances. Any photos and you can consider yourself placed in the WPP. ;)

I'm willing to pay ALL expenses with regards to plane tickets and any transportation/lodging if you choose not to stay at my house. Bring wives, GFs, kids....you can even bring a Dingo.

Free food. Free booze. Free Oakleys.......well maybe not free Oakleys. But there will be Oakley goodie bags with some special surprises that I'm sure people will love.

For you RC car and "drone" lovers.....we can break as much **** as we want and keep playing as I'll have a "mechanic" on site to fix all broken toys.

So? Who's coming? TWSS!!!!!

:car:
Happy Aprils Fools!!!

Latest Posts

Back