• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Frank FMJ gathering

You waited 12 minutes into April Fools to drop this- that's not much restraint unless you have been waiting all year for it. :)

You waited 12 minutes into April Fools to drop this- that's not much restraint unless you have been waiting all year for it. :)
Actually. Here's the story. I can't share too much with regards to details.

Phone call at 1209am. Was someone who had a serious problem that involved flashing lights and was a hysterical story.

GF says to me......you would think that's an April fools joke but I know it's real.

I think for about 15 seconds and go ......its April 1st?

GF goes. Yes. Right now.

I'm like .....hmmmmmm .....maybe I should......

GF...... DO IT! :D

I'll represent all of the members from the Great White North. Put me down for the keg of syrup that we'll pour over all those latina dancers and wrestling midgets.

Hell, I'm still in. Except for the midgets, @Oakster. I don't do midgets. Not even to throw!

Now...latina dancers....different story! I believe @OakleyFrankFMJ has some chemical suits in the West Wing (he used them for the "strip chess" tournament on Memorial Day...long story), so I will help with all that! ;)

Back