• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Freak

koeby

Oakley Beginner
Hi guys

I'd like to introduce myself - I'm Matt from Switzerland and I've been an Oakley freak for more than 25y. Checking out this forum, I'm apparently not that freaky :eek:

I got addicted when I purchased my first Oakleys at the age of 15, and I got a T-Wire for the price of the normal one. I recently moved to a new apartment, but I still got it somewhere in my memories-box.

After various more or less extravagant models in the meantime, since 2014 I've been into Carbon Blades and Tinfoil/Tincan Carbon.
I got lucky as some Oakley Vaults offered the carbon versions of Tinfoil/can after they discontinued for ~100$ each - so got a few now :cool: Not enough obviously!

My biggest wish is a smaller Oakley shelf, but difficult to get over here, and too expensive most of the time - but working on it.

However, the main reason I sigend up to this forum is that almost all my shades - despite cleaning with the bag and/or official cloth and detergent only - are losing their inner lacquering. Luxottica wasn't able to provide replacement glasses but offered some $$$ in their store, but this isn't what I really wanted, as the style of Tinfoil/Tincan is the best I've ever had. Anyway, will ask my question in other subsections once eligible.

Cheers guys, and happy collecting!

121226afe3d5b5cba6ec63b760dbb6e0.gif

Back