• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Friends And Family Coupons - 25% Off From November 28th To December 9th

Thanks for the inside scoops Batwolf!!! Looks like my plans for the IH Split Jackets are out :sad:. But there's still hope for some X-Squared (minus the 24K) and maybe a Juliet! Wouldn't mind another Fast Jacket also...ooohh, and maybe a watch (except those listed above). Deep breaths, deeeeeep breaths...gotta calm down, getting too excited! LOL!

Not to hijack this thread, but they told me at the Local Vault that this Friday, for Black Friday, they offer $10 back on every $50 you spend. That's not that bad of a deal.

This is what is going on at the Vault closest to me. Same Deal....with a little something extra if you get there before 4AM. They actually open at 10PM on Thanksgiving.

Oakley Vault

Nov 25 (until 4am): Receive an additional 10% off the marked price of Oakley apparel, footwear and accessories.*
Nov 23 – 27: Select Oakley Eyewear $49 –$89. Select styles only. While supplies last.
Nov 25 – 27: Receive one (1) Oakley $10 Off Coupon for every Oakley in–store purchase of $50.**
*Discount taken at register. Taxes excluded. Cannot be combined with any other offer or discount. See associate for details.
**Excludes taxes. Limit of twenty $10 Off Coupons per transaction on purchase of up to $1,000. In–store offer only. Certain restrictions may apply

Thanks for the inside scoops Batwolf!!! Looks like my plans for the IH Split Jackets are out :sad:. But there's still hope for some X-Squared (minus the 24K) and maybe a Juliet! Wouldn't mind another Fast Jacket also...ooohh, and maybe a watch (except those listed above). Deep breaths, deeeeeep breaths...gotta calm down, getting too excited! LOL!
Do you have anything to trade? I have a NEW pair of IH Split Jackets I was looking to move.
Look at my list under the Sunglasses exchange.

Do you have anything to trade? I have a NEW pair of IH Split Jackets I was looking to move.
Look at my list under the Sunglasses exchange.

Mahalos Brett! I've seen your list before and forgot about it. I literally just copped a pair of custom Scalpels yesterday....Gloss black frame w/ black iridium Ducati lenses and grey noses bombs/ear stems. I took a chance on these without fitting them first, but they are perfect. Sorry, I don't have anything else on your list for trade.

How's the fit and feel of the Split's compared to the Scalpels? I haven't had a chance to try on the Split's yet, but I'm thinking that it should be a good fit. The Scalpels fit me like a glove :cool:. What would the terms of a trade be if we both agree? Let me know, thanks.

Edit: DO NOT READ!!

No offense, but it was a little rude to post this since a good 75% of the people on here seem to not be able to get to a store conveniently or do not even have one at all. Also, i live by an O Store, O Vault, and HQ and all the employees (excluding most of HQ) know me by a first name basis and those are the people who are getting the F&F card they said...i agree to an extent that you can just walk in and ask for one but if you don't regularly shop there (i.e., living three hours away) it would be quite rude to drive there, ask for a coupon that is meant for their family, friends, and us loyal customers, and then use it that day or even to drive back and they never see you again. Just my thoughts so don't get too pissed off..

i dont quite see how its rude. this forum is full of oakley enthusiasts who support the company fully by buying authentic products. if some people cant make it to a store, its nobody's fault and it shouldnt hinder the news reaching those who can. going to the store and asking for a FF card is entirely up to the store/employees, if a regular joe cant get one then its no big deal im sure he/she would just move on and buy the shades anyways either now or in the future

but of course, its just my take on it. i havent gotten my mits on the card, but im still going to buy the M frames ive been eyeing anyhow :dance3:

No offense, but it was a little rude to post this since a good 75% of the people on here seem to not be able to get to a store conveniently or do not even have one at all. Also, i live by an O Store, O Vault, and HQ and all the employees (excluding most of HQ) know me by a first name basis and those are the people who are getting the F&F card they said...i agree to an extent that you can just walk in and ask for one but if you don't regularly shop there (i.e., living three hours away) it would be quite rude to drive there, ask for a coupon that is meant for their family, friends, and us loyal customers, and then use it that day or even to drive back and they never see you again. Just my thoughts so don't get too pissed off..

I do not find it rude at all. I do not live close to a o store or vault at all. The closest to me I believe is almost 3 hours. The whole point of the section this was posted in was to inform members of deals that are ongoing to let other members take advantage of deals. Anything you post somebody will not be able to get to. Because of that it doesn't mean a group of people need to miss out on deal because one person can't get it. To me looks like there are more of use that cn use it than us that can't. Not trying to bash on you just trying to say the way I feel about this.

I would just have the coupon to put in my display everything I go for is excluded.

i dont quite see how its rude. this forum is full of oakley enthusiasts who support the company fully by buying authentic products. if some people cant make it to a store, its nobody's fault and it shouldnt hinder the news reaching those who can. going to the store and asking for a FF card is entirely up to the store/employees, if a regular joe cant get one then its no big deal im sure he/she would just move on and buy the shades anyways either now or in the future

but of course, its just my take on it. i havent gotten my mits on the card, but im still going to buy the M frames ive been eyeing anyhow :dance3:

I do not find it rude at all. I do not live close to a o store or vault at all. The closest to me I believe is almost 3 hours. The whole point of the section this was posted in was to inform members of deals that are ongoing to let other members take advantage of deals. Anything you post somebody will not be able to get to. Because of that it doesn't mean a group of people need to miss out on deal because one person can't get it. To me looks like there are more of use that cn use it than us that can't. Not trying to bash on you just trying to say the way I feel about this.

I would just have the coupon to put in my display everything I go for is excluded.

To both of you and Batwolf, my apologies i honestly didn't know this section was for deals..my bad guys. I was also in a bad mood..ignore the above post.. :/

Back