• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Friends And Family Coupons - 25% Off From November 28th To December 9th

Nevermind! Called and ordered. Picking em up Friday!

Hahaha! Did you break away from wifey to make the call? Cool man, congrats on the order and pick up.

When I went down to the stores, it seemed like the associates were still a bit unsure of what was restricted and what wasn't. I'd say Batwolf's list is pretty accurate, but YMMV at your local stores. I almost got away with purchasing an IH Juliet, it was at the register and all...but, sadly the associate came back with the restrictions list and told me that it was on there...damn, missed it by that much!!!! LOL!

Good luck and happy shopping to everyone else going down for the F&F sale!!!!

Received a call from a guy at my local Vault last night and he told me all about the F&F sale and that he had one set aside for me. Really cool of him to do that. Can't wait to make the trip this weekend.

I made a dent last night with this deal. Picked up the polished carbon/black iridium polarized x squareds. Also got me a new backpack (wife thinks diaper bag), and a new stylish microfiber baggie for my new sunnies! Wore them out today and they were splendid. Is saved about $150 with this f&f deal! I freaked them out in the O store when I walked in and went straight to the goods I wanted. Cool dudes in our new O store.

The O-Store in Glendale, CA. gave me 25% off just for walking in. I dunno if they're doing it for everyone, but it seems they're just handing them out like as if it was nothing.

I didn't do as much damage as most, but i was able to walk away with a TF3 3D Gascan (DISCONTINUED!!!) and a pair of Crystal Black Monster Dog's i've been meaning to get.

The O-Store in Glendale, CA. gave me 25% off just for walking in. I dunno if they're doing it for everyone, but it seems they're just handing them out like as if it was nothing.

I didn't do as much damage as most, but i was able to walk away with a TF3 3D Gascan (DISCONTINUED!!!) and a pair of Crystal Black Monster Dog's i've been meaning to get.

That's sweet! I tried to get another coupon tonight, just in case I had some last minute pick ups I wanted before the end of the sale...got shot down by the associate, then by my wife, LOL! I asked the guy at the O-store if they still had any extra F&F coupons...he raised his eyebrows and looked at this other associate (maybe a supervisor or manager)...the 2nd guy shook his head "no", oh well. That's what I get for not pushing the envelope on my initial buy in, LOL. When we left the store, wifey asked why I needed another coupon...that was the end of that story! Hehehehe!

Awesome pick up on the TF3 Gascans!

I think it really depends on the people working there. I walked in asking the female employee to order lenses for my X Metal XX's. While she was doing that, the male employee walked over (who i found out afterward as one of the managers) and told me they're having a sale on watches and that they're doing 25% off select frames. Even at that point, i didn't know they were doing the F&F. It wasn't until i was being rung up by the girl that i saw her staple the F&F coupon to the store copy receipt and that's when i made the comment, "Oh so that's how you're doing the 25%." I also mentioned to them people were offering upwards of $30 for the coupons on CL. They were kinda shocked.

I got a good discount on Black Friday while wearing my Troy Lee Gascan's. I'm not sure if it was the Friends and Family thing he did, but they gave me 35% off on two of their sales pairs. That's how I landed the Hawaii White Gascan's that I'm using for the water transfer, and I got a pair of Polarized Sideways for a buddy of mine. They really liked my glasses haha. The guys there are big collectors as well, and I've been bugging one of them to let go of his C100 Gascan.

@ Splice - Yup, I think you're right. But game's over now, wifey caught onto my plan and cut my line! LOL! Oh well, back to saving scripts for next year's F&F sale (hopefully I'll be able to score a pass again).

@ xInZax - You got a better deal @ 35% off...the F&F was only good for 25% and restricted certain frames. Good for you man!!!

I was able to use this deal on the new Team USA Radars and got $50 off! Also got a pair of clear/chrome holbrooks for my mom and some Christmas gifts for family.

Back