• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Friends And Family Coupons - 25% Off From November 28th To December 9th

I used this discount today on some Goldbrooks. I was surprised they would give me the discount. Even the guy ringing me said he was surprised they weren't on the restricted list.

Wow, nice job on the Goldbrooks.

I was able to use it yesterday at the Vault. Nothing i wanted, but picked up Emerald, Ice, and Ruby for my Juliets and 3 sets of Juliet nose piece and earsock kits.

Different one. I called awhile ago to find replacement parts for the Hatchet, and they told me they apologize for not having any so they gave me a 25% off discount on anything but Elite items.

Different one. I called awhile ago to find replacement parts for the Hatchet, and they told me they apologize for not having any so they gave me a 25% off discount on anything but Elite items.

Where did you call?! I need a place like that..lol

Where did you call?! I need a place like that..lol

Oakley warranty. If you order parts of a sunglass thats been discontinued/they dont have, they give you 25% off towards a new pair of sunglasses, there are some exceptions though, like what xinzax said.

Latest Posts

Back