• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Friends and Family Sale, November 2016

I went to the local Oakley store and they said they would give me 30 percent off my purchase ... but the store didn't have anything I wanted. All the decent stuff on the Oakley website .. so I had to pass.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I went to the local Oakley store and they said they would give me 30 percent off my purchase ... but the store didn't have anything I wanted. All the decent stuff on the Oakley website .. so I had to pass.

Damn, they couldn't just give you a code??

Sent from Q's Note5

Damn, they couldn't just give you a code??

Sent from Q's Note5

Nope I was hoping they give me the card .. but they said it was for instore only. The store didn't have anything. Kind hard letting the discount go to waste .. but there deals everyday.

Nope I was hoping they give me the card .. but they said it was for instore only. The store didn't have anything. Kind hard letting the discount go to waste .. but there deals everyday.

Yep. Gotta get the best deals possible. The stores down have as much selection like they used to (can't speak for Vaults)

Sent from Q's Note5

I have a code that I'll be using. Although i can't give the code away, I'll be more than happy to share the discount with anyone who'd really want to get something off the website. Shipping will be to an address in CA so there's about 8% tax. CONUS shipping at your cost. Feel free to pm me if this helps you

Latest Posts

Back