• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Frogskins Black Light Collection

OakleyBoss

Staff member
Premium Member
Administrator
USA
So I was doing some looking, and I came across the Oakley Frogskins Black Light Collection, which supposedly will be coming out after the Acid Rain series. They look a lot like the acid rain series, but with more of a matte series, and I assume by the name they will Glow in the Dark :D .
oakleyfrogskinblackligh.jpg

oakleyfrogskinblackligh.jpg

OB, you should post this on the NEW Release thread so we can have a consolidated thread for release information instead of clogging the board with multiple threads... Just a suggestion...

I figured I would leave that thread for like press releases, and basic info. But when their is a lot of info with pics and names, I figured it would be best to start a new thread. This way if someone searches for it on google or something this will pop up with all the info. I appreciate the suggestions though, I am always trying to make this better. And I appreciate you putting the info about this in the new release thread.

Wow very cool, they probably look awesome under a blacklight, would love to see that. I think its cool how the front of the glasses are a different color than the stems, kinky quirky, don't know if I could wear them though. Definately cool though, thanks for the share!

those look awesome! guessing they probly wont glow in the dark but when you put them in black light they will be sick! These will go fast I'm sure

Frogskin said:
Oh my god... My wallet is going to take a hit...

Mine always does when the new releases strike, I will give you a hint though... If you dont have to be the first on your block to have some, wait til about 2 weeks after the release and get some off the "e"-"bay" strong sellers. You can typically save 20-25% and no tax unless stated in the auction. I got 2 sets of the Acid's one from N3L Optics and one from a trusted seller, guess where I got the better deal? Yuuuup!

Yeah OG7... Be quick and dont wait more than a few weeks or you could get the gouge... Some of the New Release Acids have gone for as low as $88 shipped, not a huge savings but if your buying a few color ways then it can add up to some serious samolians...

Back