• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Frogskins Black Light Collection

I have a pair of the Anti-Freeze Green and they really GLOW under a black light.
Here they are in a side by side comparison of a CFL black light and a normal incandescent bulb. Taken with my droid so the quality isn't top notch but you get the idea.

Last edited by a moderator:
damn some more frogskins on the way.....
they pop up to fast. there was the oki-ni, the kicks-lab and now the BKRW from france. would be cool if the would make so many color ways with a other model. i don´t like the frogskin so much. the holbrook fits much better :geek:

Nice, I think they are supposedly coming out on September 1st.

Yeah, I was told around then too but I've found that it will normally be a month or two after the dates they say they'll be released before they start popping up at retailers. Oakley seem to be lucky in the sense that demand is currently out-stripping supply on the Frogskins, they can't seem to keep up at the moment.

Loving the blue and orange, maybe the black for everyday use!
Who likes what?

Same - Black with +Red and Blue/Orange with Fire Iridium seem the best bet, more than likely to get one of each though.

Same - Black with +Red and Blue/Orange with Fire Iridium seem the best bet, more than likely to get one of each though.

sounds like a good idea, those are my 2 favorite colorways out of the bunch too! kinda wish there was one with violet iridium though!

Latest Posts

Back