• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Frogskins First Generation

Gez

Oakley Beginner
Great to see so many people into the Old School Frogskins! I have had a few pairs over the years and remember my very first purchase for $50 back in 1995.
I have pair of pair frame with black frame and neon blue/purple lens. They are first generation with the metal hinges and are in pretty awesome condition. I was just wondering if anyone knew what these were worth? I am not really keen to sell, however thought I would see what they could bring in.

Cheers

A lot less then you would imagine. I sold a few gen 1s and the range was 80 to 100. With original box and bag of course you'll get more $.

Frogskins market has it's ups and down - right now it seems to be in a down cycle.

As the saying goes, "something is worth as much as someone else is willing to pay for it ..."

Welcome to the forum by the way ...

Thanks for the reply. That is a little lower than I would have expected. They do come with the original bag however no box though.

Definitely going to keep them as they remind me of younger days. Such a true saying!

Cheers

Latest Posts

Back