• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!
I think I would like these better with a nice colorway. However I think that because they have less frame area than the regular frogskins I couldn't see having more than just one or two pairs because they will seem similar to the others. Less frame area means fewer opportunities to differentiate one pair from another

They look good one a woman though..

IMG_1199.jpg

They look good one a woman though..

View attachment 372150
For sure. I still think the reason for this pair is to get people to buy more lense replacements. Opening the bottom of the frame leaves the lenses exposed and obviously more prone to chipping. Smart on oakleys behalf. Who knows though. Maybe I'm just thinking into it to much. I had a discussion about this with another big frog guy. It was a very valid point. Let's see if they make the regular frog frame colorways more limited now.
received_1475880845792062.jpeg
I'm looking forward to these new pairs. There are 4 new colors and I heard they are supposed to be somewhat limited.

Interesting. Do you have pics of the other colorways that will be coming out? Also any idea of how many will be released and where they will be available?

I wish the fire was a cool prizm fire. That would be great. But I'm glad they are still using the reg fire. It's always been my fav lense

The last time lux did a limited quantity on a frog GPrelease was the high grade and they made like 5k of each. Lol. Not so limited.

Cool thanks for the info. I'm just getting back into collecting so I'm a bit out of touch

Latest Posts

Back