• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Sold Oakley Frogskins "St. Paddy's Day"

• Thread starter Username Hidden
  • Start date
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Username Hidden

Region
North America
For sale brand new never worn only displayed pair of St. Paddy’s day frogs from 2011. Only 30 of these produced. Antifreeze frame with gold lettering. Gold iridium lens and branded 3.17 on the side of the frame . These did not come with a box from Oakley but will include generic box with sale. Also included is a pair of green B1B grips. The white foam at the bottom is showing some age but besides that they are perfect. 1200 shipped CONUS PayPal friends & family or add fees for good and services. Will ship international but only paypal friends and family.
IMG_1129.jpeg
IMG_1130.jpeg
IMG_1131.jpeg
IMG_1132.jpeg
IMG_1133.jpeg
IMG_1134.jpeg
IMG_1135.jpeg
IMG_1136.jpeg
IMG_1137.jpeg
IMG_1138.jpeg

Last edited:
Some people reacted to this post.
Username Hidden said:
For sale brand new never worn only displayed pair of St. Paddy’s day frogs from 2011. Only 30 of these produced. Antifreeze frame with gold lettering. Gold iridium lens and branded 3.17 on the side of the frame . These did not come with a box from Oakley but will include generic box with sale. Also included is a pair of green B1B grips. The white foam at the bottom is showing some age but besides that they are perfect. 1200 shipped CONUS PayPal friends & family or add fees for good and services. Will ship international but only paypal friends and family. View attachment 1108588View attachment 1108589View attachment 1108590View attachment 1108591View attachment 1108592View attachment 1108593View attachment 1108594View attachment 1108595View attachment 1108596View attachment 1108597
You have a Trifecta of Divinity!!!!!!!!!!!

bump

I can’t believe [mention]Oakman1992 [/mention] isn’t jumping on these. SMH.

Username Hidden said:
I can’t believe [mention]Oakman1992 [/mention] isn’t jumping on these. SMH.
I’d love to have them. If only people would buy other frogs I could afford them lol.

Yeah gotta sell some sht to get em. Lower those eBay prices!

Username Hidden said:
Yeah gotta sell some sht to get em. Lower those eBay prices!
When I get that Goldberg status under my name I’ll start dropping prices 😂

You’ll never reach Goldberg status. He’s untouchable

Bump

Status
Not open for further replies.