• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley from Ohio!

Brian Nickell

I should Work at Oakley
Hello all! Finally a group of people that have the same addiction I have! I have a variety of frame styles and I have recently started wearing their running apparel and socks. I've owned so many different frames over the years that some that I formally owned that were broken or lost I wish I had back! It's my goal to eventually own a pair of X-Metal Juliets again and it's my hope that I find them here. Currently I have the gen 1 Wiretap, Mag Switch, Splice, FMJ Scar, Garage Rock, Tumblr (prescription), Classic Frogskins, Boston Red Sox Fuel Cell and Flak Jacket, 2012 USA Summer Olympics Flak Jacket, Radarlock Path Photochromic, Monster Dog and Fives Squared. I also have the Kitchen Sink backpack! Hopefully I'll be able to share some love that I have for the brand and I'll be able to learn more too!

Thanks for the welcome! I'm excited to be a part of this forum and I'm looking forward to what I can learn and all of the diamonds in the rough that are out there.

shofzr I currently reside in Kettering, a suburb of Dayton, but I'm originally from a town called Lebanon. My ultimate goal here is to replace a pair of Juliets I once had but I'm not sure that it'll be an easy task. I hope to find what I'm looking for and more TheWannaBe!

Back