• Take 30 seconds to register your free account to access deals, post topics, and view exclusive content!

Register Today

Join the largest Oakley Forum on the web!

Oakley Fuel Cell

cmebulldog

Oakley Expert
Greenville, NC
Rainy day, start unpacking Oakley Fuel Cells and snapping pics. Love the FCs, but there are so damn many to get!!!
Also, after checking the pics out. The fuel cells are a similar square frame to the the Gascans though slightly larger, which may be good for some buyers. I have a few special editions including the Livestrongs seen below!

mybetety.jpg

Love Fuel Cells. I know most of them, but a couple that are hard to identify. Can you give a lineup of what they all are, particularly the two that are vertical in Row 4?

Rainy day, start unpacking Oakley boxes and snapping pics. Love the FCs, but there are so damn many to get!!!
Also, after checking the pics out, help a brutha out with the missing Pendleton/Troy Lee boxes and bags!!!! You know I'll be forever depressed until I have them lol!
mybetety.jpg

I know what you mean, I have a good amount but there are still several I need

Thanks guys....there are SOOO many more I have to get....luckily not too many of them are $$$$ like the Love/Hates....I really need those and the White Science pair.

Top: Argentina Spain England Brazil Italy
Back row: Emerald Science, MaxFear, Jupiter Camo, Infinite Hero, Violet Science
Next Row: LOCOG, Ducati, Global, Black Alinghi
Next Row: Maoli, London, Tour de France, Clear/Chrome, Foose
Front: LiveStrong, Don Pendleton, Troy Lee PistonBone